Top 9 Business Internet Service Providers
Fiber is the most suitable sort of Internet you can get. It works on the light signals of bunched fiber optic cabling, delivering high download and upload speeds. Most business providers propose plans up to 940 Mbps, but there are other fiber plans that work faster than it, like 1 Gig. If you are also looking for a business provider with high-speed internet services, consider the below list.
1. Comcast Business: Best Customer ServiceComcast provides reliable, high-speed Internet with the bandwidth you need to handle all your devices. Even for business customers, there are add-ons including Wi-Fi options to secure the corporate network as well as a backup option that provides a 4G LTE modem with battery backup. In addition, there is a 600,000-fiber optic and HFC cable network for better speed.
- 24/7 support
- Large Footprints
- 30-day money-back-guaranteed
- No data caps
- Amazing Adds-ons like Wi-Fi services
2. Cox Business: Best For Unlimited Data Plans
Cox Communications offers fiber internet packages that vary widely in download speeds. So, it would be great if you pick the package according to your market. Best of all, all plans come with a static IP address, email account, online backup storage, and security licenses. Download speeds range from 25 Mbps to 1 Gbps. You also get a chat option and 24/7 phone support.
However, an annual contract does not offer free professional installation. But you get a self-installation option and unlimited data plans, making your investment worthwhile.
- Unlimited data plans
- High-Speed Internet
- Adds-ons available like static IP address
- 24/7 Chat and Phone Support
- Less Lags
3. Spectrum Business: Best Budget DealSpectrum Internet is the cheapest option, available depending on location. You get 100Mbps to 1 Gig download speed, and even with the slow possibility, you get the opportunity to surf the Internet on numerous devices, stream HD and 4K movies without buffering. Spectrum’s Wi-Fi offers unlimited service, so there’s no penalty fee for exceeding a certain edge. The installation process for Spectrum is also quick, easy, and you only need to pay the activation fee.
- Widely Available
- Affordable High-Speed Plans
- No Penalty Fees
- Quick & Fast Installation
- Lag-free gaming experience
4. CenturyLink Lumen Business: Best For No Contract or HikeWhether you need to support CRM, large file-sharing, or other data-intensive applications, CenturyLink Lumen Business offers Fiber-fast and business-ready Internet services to fulfill your bandwidth demands. Lumen’s Internet equipment, performance, and service availability will help your Business move forward 10x faster than the average Internet. It is featured with 50Mbps – 1 Gig download speed. Also, it offers a 99.99% service availability SLA to support your cloud applications. In addition, lumen Internet services can give your Business a fiber boost.
- Maximum performance and availability
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Support for Stateful Firewall
- Public and Private Wi-Fi options
5. Windstream Kinetic Business: Best For Rural Areas
Windstream’s main objective is to provide rural Internet services in a less populated area, and the Kinetic Gig plan fulfills it. Depending on where you live, the price of Windstream’s Kinetic Gig plan may go up or down. Plus, Windstream doesn’t challenge you with a data contract or cap. It’s a huge boon for anyone with a large family who needs 1000Mbps speeds to keep streaming, gaming, and working from home.
- Unlimited data
- No contracts or data caps
- Money-back guarantee
- Rural availability
- 24/7/365 technical support
- Three months free Internet at the fastest speed
- Ideal for ultra-connected homes with multiple users
6. Suddenlink Business: Best Internet Options AvailableSuddenlink Fiber Internet offers its service in over ten states in the United States with speeds of up to 940 Mbps in some areas. You can bundle your fiber internet with TV channels, Optimum Mobile, and Suddenlink Stream at a reasonable price. Best of all, you get free professional installation, and self-installation options are available. Therefore, if you have a lot of connected devices in your home, it might be worth having the best plan from Suddenlink. This plan offers 1 Gig Internet at $49 per month.
- Unlimited Data
- Award-Winning Broadband Speeds
- High-speed Internet in rural areas
- Free installation
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- No annual contract required
7. Mediacom Business: Best For Risk-Free TrialMediacom offers reasonable packages for Netflix and old-school cable TV. For large households. They offer packages with speeds up to 1000 Mbps, more cable channels, and you can customize the plan to your specific needs. You also get a 90-day money-back guarantee, so why not give it a risk-free trial and decide for yourself whether the supplier is right or not.
- Fast internet speeds
- No data caps
- 24/7 local support
- 90-days money-back guarantee
- Reliable Internet for small businesses and startups
8. Astound Business: Best For Budget-Friendly ServicesWhether you are looking for a fiber optic solution for small & medium Businesses or wholesale, astoundbusiness offers high-speed Internet access to meet your residential or commercial needs. Astound Business offers services in specific locations, including New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago, etc. Besides, the company offers strong wireless connections and high speeds with cost-effective services. Each plan operates every month and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Additionally, Astound provides free professional installation, furthering its commitment to customer satisfaction.
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free & Professional installation
- Budget-Friendly Services
9. Viasat Business: Best Satellite Internet SpeedsViasat is a satellite Internet network that provides services in rural areas. The company offers impressive download speeds of up to 100 Mbps in certain locations, allowing various users to enjoy uninterrupted online gaming, video streaming, and web browsing. Also, users can get unlimited data plans starting at $175/month and metered plans for as low as $50/month with no hidden charges. Remember that the price plan may differ depending on your service and location, so please check which service plan you have. Even if your prepaid limit exceeds, no fees are charged, but the internet speed will drop significantly.
- 24/7 Customer Support
- No Hard Data Caps
- No Contract and Hidden costs
- Available in rural areas
- Unlimited Data Plans
- Fast and efficient installations
Request a Quote Today!
Are you ready to get fiber internet in your home? Request a quote from us today to see
what we can do for you!